new Corona regulations from 7.11.21
vaccinated – recovered – tested (PCR only)
Hospital ‘light’ yellow
Along with this, stricter Corona rules apply from 7th of November, i.e. the 3G plus rule applies to indoor sports.
To participate in a yoga class, please remember:
- proof of vaccination (the second vaccination must be at least 14 days old)
- official proof if you have already had corona and are fully recovered
- or negative Corona test (only PCR test not older than 48h)
- Online pre-registration via Eversports
- FFP2 mask
- Your own yoga mat
- Own blanket/cloth (other props are available and must be disinfected afterwards)
- Own drink
We open 15 minutes before class starts. Please avoid grouping in the entrance area and come in your yoga clothes (if possible).
Wearing a mouth-nose covering is compulsory in the entire studio; it may only be removed for practising on the mat. When entering the studio, disinfect or wash your hands.
As we are obliged to document the contact details of all participants, we ask you to complete your profile in Eversports with your address and telephone number. This guarantees a smooth check-in process on site.
If you are unable to attend a class that you have already booked, please be fair and cancel your registration as soon as possible.