new Corona regulations from 24.11.21
“2G+”- vaccinated – recovered + test (or booster)
Due to current regulations, the 2G+ rule will apply in our studio from 24.11.2021.
To participate in a class, please show us at check-in:
- Proof of vaccination (the second vaccination must have been given at least 14 days ago) or official proof if you have already had Corona and are fully recovered.
- negative Corona rapid test (not older than 24 hours and only valid with a certificate from a recognised testing centre or test result from your employer, university or other official body) or a PCR test (not older than 48 hours).
- if your booster vaccination is older than 14 days, no additional test is required.
- Rapid tests on site are possible. Please bring an unused test with you and allow enough time for it to be done before the start of the class and show it at check-in.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women require a negative PCR test result and doctor’s certificate.
as previously, please remember:
- Online pre-registration via Eversports
- FFP2 mask in the studio (can be taken off on the mat)
- bring your own yoga mat
- your own blanket/cloth (other props are available and must be disinfected afterwards)
- your own drink
We open 15 minutes before class starts. Please avoid grouping in the entrance area and come in your yoga clothes (if possible).
If you are unable to attend a class that you have already booked, please be fair and cancel your registration as soon as possible.
The nearest testing center can be found in the Gärtnerplatz theatre:
- Testzentrum im Gärtnerplatztheater, Gärtnerplatz 3, 80469 München (089 / 21529 88 – 24)